Monday, April 2, 2012

@topspeedthai


We have finally paid a visit to Top Speed Thai. It had been on my list of top spots to take Alvina, because I love the food and practically have it at least once or twice a fortnight. The quantities are enormous, and two mains with an entree will definitely leave two people full!

Soft shell crab

Crunchy yet soft and juicy in the inside. The sweet chilli sauce complements the crab so well. The first moment I tried this I became obsessed, but now it’s sorta died down. Thankfully.

Singapore noodles

This is my absolute favourite at this place. Probably 4 out of 5 times I will order this, and still not get sick of it. Every Thai place I go to I check the menu for Singapore noodles, but they never have it. Then again it does seem a little odd to have it though…at a Thai restaurant.

I was so glad Anna took me to this place, because i discovered this dish called “Singapore noodles”, it was so well flavoured but warning: the flavour may accumulate to saltiness later. Overall it was TOP stuff alright..

Massaman chicken curry with Roti bread

The curry is smooooooth and the chicken is so tender it breaks apart with a spoon and melts in your mouth. I’ve actually only had the massaman beef prior to this visit, and enjoyed that thoroughly, so it was no surprise the chicken was just as good.

This curry melted in your mouth whilst allowing supple chicken pieces to add a slight sweetness to the flavour. Usually a lot of places get this curry wrong by making it too sweet but this was just right, perfectly combined with the chewy Roti bread.

26 comments:

Mariela Santillan said...

Wow! All of that food sounds and looks yummy. My husband and I LOVE curry.

michellek said...

nom nom everything looks delicious and i want to try all of them especially crab and noodles even though i just ate lunch. never had that certain type of curry, only the korean kind.

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Everything looks really delicious! I'm glad you had such a positive experience there!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Florencece said...

it looks yummy!

xoxo, florencece

FashionCherry said...

these dishes look absolutely delish!!

you have inspired us

xxx

http://fashioncherry.co/we-love-her-style-lauren-conrad/

kathy said...

yummm looks delicious!
xxx

by.aless said...

thank you very much. :*
this food looks yummy. :)

- marii said...

that looks amazing!! :)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

I love Singapore noodles!! Everything looks so delish!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Joseph Dang said...

I love soft shell crab! Its like the most amazing thing in existence! I eat 5 of them whenever I get the chance :)

Sam said...

Ohh yum, this all looks so great! I've been to Thailand but didn't even try the Thai food while there...silly me! I now know what to order the next time I try out a Thai restaurant

Bonnie said...

I have never eaten Thai food. #foodfail

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Julie Ann Lozada said...

hmmm... oh so yummy!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Sparkle said...

omg these looks so yummy!!!
:)) follow each other?! ;)
xx

yiqin; said...

looks so yummy <3

Antee Gurung said...

yum!! yum!!! looks delicious!!
anywaz NEW POST in my blog...love to have ur feedback
xoxo

Jenna said...

Yum, that food looks so delicious!!

Lau Figueiredo said...

everything looks delicious!

Lau

hautepinkpretty said...

No!!! Right before my lunch break! Now I'm starving and craving Thai food lol!! Looks DELICIOUS! Xox <3 hautepinkpretty.com

PS Don't forget to enter my easy *GIVEAWAY* for a $30 e-gift card!

Sootjeelina said...

Looks delicious!

xoxo Sootjeelina <3

MateaTPol said...

MMMm looks so delicius

forward said...

Yum!! Looks amazing!!

Great blog!!
Check out mine!!

www.forwardvintage.blogspot.com

cAtHeRiNeLiNe said...

looks delicious! yummy!:)

Sunters said...

Love the Thai food !

xx

Unknown said...

Yum, you're making my mouth water! I am so hungry everything looks amazing, I love Thai food!

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

uuh okay..another FAVE...THAI FOOD!!! I have been wanting to try the curry...cause I usually get noodles..so I will definitely have to now!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves
FACEBOOK
TWEET ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...