Thursday, March 28, 2013

@mammaskitchen



Mamma's kitchen is an old favourite of ours since way back in high school. Although management has changed throughout the years, it's always been there for us in times of teenage girl talk, farewells, birthdays and random night outs! As you may have noticed we were not particularly hungry that day and decided to choose healthier options.

Sandwich - I am a huge sucker for anything with grilled cheese melting on top of warm tomatoes. So i'm sure you would have imagine, this dish could not go wrong for me. It's a perfect snack to tease your tummy!

Strawberry white sangria - This was absolutely delicious! Felt very fresh and bubbly, mainly because we were the only customers in there at the time and the girl making it put a lot of effort into it, and it really paid off! She was very friendly and eager to make us a nice drink, which made the whole experience that much better.

A perfect chick drink with a sweet combination of strawberry and tangy white wine.

Salad - This was sort of back when I just started working out and felt really motivated to eat right (although caesar salad isn't really the healthiest choice), so I settled for the salad knowing VERY well that it wouldn't satisfy my hunger. But it was a fail safe option as it's tasty and not a very heavy meal. Nowadays i've given up on restricting my eating and just eat anything I want, but try to balance it out with regular exercise!

35 comments:

ChickadeeSays said...

This all looks fabulous! And I agree- melted cheese on anything is so good!

xx Kait

ChickadeeSays
ChickadeeSays Bloglovin

Natalie said...

This looks so good! YUMMY!

Mai said...

It all looks really yummy!

Theresa said...

All this food looks so good!!! *O*

-theresa
collaredblouse.blogspot.com

Ivy said...

The food looks really good and the sangrias look so pertty! I'm a sucker for anything with grilled cheese too haha :p

Unknown said...

... I hate this kind of post. Makes my drip saliva all over my work table uncontrollably! T___________T IT LOOKS SO GOOD ALRIGHT? QQ

I am a sucker for BREAD! And I just came across a to-die for sandwiches picture this morning and now this, oh today is so not my day >DD

Destined to just see but never eat day hahahhaa. Jk, it looks so good that I am jealous pft.

mish
www.mishberries.com

blondebenedicte said...

thanks! x

awn, looks so yummi & i love casear salad! :)
bisous x

Optimistic Existentialist said...

OMG I am super hungry now!!!

Dirty Closet said...

yummy!
DirtyCloset

Unknown said...

OMG this just made me SOO hungry! Not fair!

xo Jackie
...livingaftermidnite

JFloColman said...

i love melted mozzarella and tomato!

livlovelaugh said...

looks so delish!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

Larissa said...

This looks really really good! Also love your outfit from the last post :)

Happy Eastern and a wonderful weekend!

xx

Giusy M. said...

mmmm Yummy!

NEW OUTFIT
Cheap and Glamour

Sybil said...

oohhh that strawberry white sangria looks so good!! now I'm thirsty! hahaha!

happy weekend!
Click me for my NEW BLOG

miasmode said...

Would love to have that right now. Looks yummy :)

xx

glamdevils

kobiecymagazyn said...

coool :)

follow each other? tell me please when you first :)

ice pandora said...

Mhmm the food looks delicious!
And what a nice funny name
this restaurant has c: I love
the sangria that comes in the
glass jug!

xx

Brandy Saldana said...

That food looks so appetizing and the sangria sounds divine! Great post!

Brandy
willbakeforshoes.com

P.S. Since google reader might be going down I am following you on Bloglovin now. Come by and follow me too;)

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

totally yummy stuff dear!! love it!

Rupa said...

am hungry now :)

jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

Optimistic Existentialist said...

YUMMY!!! I hope you had a great Easter!

Natalie said...

Mmmm the first picture looks delicious!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The food looks gorgeous! Me too <3 I love things grilled with melted cheese. :)

I love how you both share the blog and use diff. color fonts to show us who is the one blogging :P

Unknown said...

mm drooling. yes so agree, melted cheese on tomatoes is nothing short of delicious

Mili from call me, Maeby

today my way said...

Can it be more yummy? Love it. xx

www.todaymyway.com

Gemma Smile said...

Umm delicious!!
http://alwaysssmiling.blogspot.com.es/

Helena Nicolau said...

Hi dear! Thanks for your comment by my blog. Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! see you soon and one big kiss

Irene's Closet said...

Hi!! :) I just find your blog! Cool job!
Hope you have time to see also mine!
Have a nice day!
xx
www.ireneccloset.com

Liene said...

That sandwich is missing something... bacon. :) But then again I wouldn't have ordered the salad.

Unknown said...

Strawberry white sangria? Say no more, I am on the next plane to that restaurant. That just sounds so delicious!!!! And the photos look lovelt :)

Lots of love,
Sabina
Xxx

Find out how YOU can be featured on my blog!

Haus of Style said...

How are you my dear! Wow, these look amazing, I am hungry now ;)

EMA said...

Wow that looks absolutely delicious!

http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

Kelly Leow said...

that salad looked yumy!

Joana Sá said...

Hi dear
Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
OMG this food looks delicious

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...