Monday, August 19, 2013

Golden time


anna wears

sass & bide tee
dotti skirt
miu miu bracelet
sportsgirl sunnies
kenji wedges

This sequinned tee is perfect for adding that daytime glitz to spruce up your outfit! Paired it with simple black accessories for an easy, sparkly look.

There has been a ridiculously long gap since the last post. To the point where it's strange to see me with such short hair. Makes me want to get a hair cut again, but I know I should stick to growing it out. Decisions decisions!

14 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

What a beautiful look! I just love that design!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great look!

Ayu Damayanthi said...

Pretty top😍😍



Http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com

Fleur Chelsea said...

So pretty!! I love this look
-Fleur
pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the gold sequinned top! And i like your hair with this length - you should cut it short like this again :)

Rupa said...

I also want a golden top!

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

JFloColman said...

beautiful outfit :)

Unknown said...

what a lovely Outfit, i like your top!
the pattern is so refreshing

want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

my blog:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

Cassandra Too said...

Love the top! Look really unique!

Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


cassandra xx
http://backtofive.blogspot.com

Isa Machado said...

You look fantastic dear! ;)

Vision By Mila said...

Loving the top!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks gorgeous here!:D Keep it like this, it's beautiful!:D I love your whole ensemble!:D post more!:D

x Charms│My ∞ Fashion Confession

Unknown said...

love the sequined tops =)

sincerely,
Yati

http://yatiinoah.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great blog ! I love your looks ! You are so lovely and cute ! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...