Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Age Cowgirls

Greetings~ It's that time of the year again, the gory assessments that has kept us too busy to update and eat out, so we have just taken some outfit shots. Stay tuned though for after its over there will be some goodies displayed!!!


Vintage shirt
Temt vest
Forever New shorts
Sportsgirl belt
Marc Jacobs bag
Mimco wristlet
Gorman heels


Muse lace top
Temt singlet
Kasui wedges
Sportsgirl headband
Forever New bangles
Apricot Alley skirt 

I don't own a lot of green clothes (from what I can remember), so it's pretty hard to have a matching green outfit like this. Even though they're such different shades, I think an outfit with matching colours always looks good.


My rendition of an urban cowgirl, was in love with the fringes on the laced top, it made me treat my clothes better because it was quite delicate if i gain weight the top can rip lol~


I seem to have hot pink nail polish on my toes quite often when I wear these shoes, which is a good thing, as I love the combination! Speaking of nail polish, I really need to re-do my nails more often, because I still have a few that I haven't tried out.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...