Thursday, June 9, 2011

Anna's purchase #5

Source
Marcs skirt

I figured I should just use the photo from the website, because at the rate i'm going, i'll never post my purchases lol. I bought it almost a month ago, and was attracted to the pretty jade colour. It's so eye-catching by itself that I don't really have to think of what to wear with it, just a simple top will do!

Net-a-porter has free shipping today for Vogue Fashion's Night In, and I have given in to temptation after resisting the last offer for free shipping which lasted quite a while from memory. Shall update soon once my purchase arrives! Oh and also after my other two purchases which I made a couple of weeks ago, but have been too busy/lazy to post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...