Friday, June 10, 2011

Anna's purchase #6



I am a huge fan of ankle boots, HUGE fan, so i'm always on the lookout for any nice designs because I truly believe one can never have enough. Because I have a couple of heeled ones, I really wanted a flat pair, and it was actually a lot harder to come by than I thought. I saw heaps of people wearing them, but just never figured out where to go, and then I saw these at ZU! The only problem is, I can only wear them with tights, because when I try and wear them with jeans, the ends just stop above the boot and don't go in. I'm guessing the only way to fix this problem is if I get some skin tight jeans and tie the laces up a bit loosely. Until then i'll be wearing these with skirts, shorts, and mainly dresses.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...