Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Spots//Stripes


Marcs coat
Marcs dress
Kookai cardigan
Sportsgirl brooch
Forever New tights
Mimco bag
Mimco scarf


Red beret from ebay
Mum’s stripey blouse
Vintage cardigan
Old ripped tee
Skirt from Korea
French boots from ebay
Escada suede handbag 


Wow I didn't even realise I was wearing so much red. I think it has to do with my subconscious, because I don't knowingly put together outfits consisting mainly of red.


An alarming amount of my outfits consist of red, white and blue. I think i subconsciously want to go back to school because i keep dressing like a little girl lately..missing my youth although i am still young!


My little sailor brooch! I always add it to an otherwise plain outfit so that there's an extra touch if there are no colours or patterns...which is probably also the reason for the polka dot tights.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...