Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Grand entrance


RUBYWANG vintage coat
MIMIUS jacket
Temt cardigan
Ice white dress
Lollypop necklace from markets
De Lourve heels

 

Marcs shirt
Marcs pants
Gorman cardigan
Mimco heels
Marc Jacobs bag
Follie Folli charm wristlet
Marcs coat


Been lovin royal blue and camel together, reminded me of a certain chocolate brand…I think my body yearns for some sugar lately.. The fact that I am also wearing a lollipop necklace reinforces this desire.


Felt almost like a waiter with the black & white combo, but thankfully the heels and grey broke it up a bit. It's just so easy to wear white shirts because you can pretty much pair it with anything and it still won't look too bad :)


This scarf was hand knitted by my mum, thought it mixed well with the colour palette.


I don't wear these shoes as much as I should. When I first bought them I was over the moon because I had been eyeing them for weeks and was able to get them on sale. But after the novelty of owning them wore off, they became unloved and unworn :( Thus I must get into the habit of wearing them more often. Afterall they are pink and have bows on them, making them quite girly and pretty, which is definitely something I love!

xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...