Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pizza Hut buffet

Pizza Hut buffet has been one of those places that have been with us since high school. We used to go there often, and still visit when we're in the mood for large portions at the affordable price of $19.95 (used to be cheaper although that was minus the drink). We ate more than what's shown (seven plates between us), but didn't post all of them because after a while it just gets messy and doesn't look as appealing.




I never actually go for the pizza. I have a slight obsession with the pasta for some reason, and my plates are pretty much pasta after pasta after pasta, with one or two slices of pizza and the other things like salad, chips, garlic bread, etc. But yumm, after looking through these photos, i'm craving the bolognese sauce and diluted raspberry fanta(?).



The pasta here is just delicious, it’s the tangy saucy meat ball filled sauce that wins my love. Cheesy pizza will always be tasty and by even my third plate I yearned for more (No I am not a pig but actually quite human).


I love the icecream here as well. It's so satisfying to be able to enjoy some of my favourite things, food-wise, at such a great price!

Pizza Hut
630 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 9267 9065

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...